100K Investing, LLC, is always looking to explore opportunities. The current opportunity we are looking at is NPNs, or NPLs, also known as Non-Performing Notes or Non-Performing Loans.
At this time, or main focus will be on both brokering these notes in the Inland Northwest to those who are interested in the area, and to provide due diligence services on these notes, tapes, or pools. You can find out more my going to the cash for notes tab, and select NPN.
We will be starting to hold weekly teleconferences for businesses that may be interested in invoice factoring. In addition, there will be guest speakers to discuss seller financed mortgages, annuity sales, probate advances, and more.
Here are the Event Brite urls for the following:
- Treasure Coast, FL
- Valdosta, GA
- Augusta, ME
- Dover, DE
- Concord, NH
- Providence, RI
- Montpelier, VT
- Texarkana, AR
- Saint Cloud, MN
- Grand Forks, ND
- Wausau, WI
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Sioux City, IA
If you’re in or around any of these areas, check out the teleconference for invoice factoring. Note that these are open to the public, and anyone with a business that has invoices is welcome to attend.
Here is some information from one of the companies I will be factoring for, who do government contractor factoring:
…many owners are forced to limit their number of contracts due to the financial instability that slow-paying agencies can cause a business. With accounts receivable financing, you can circumvent this age-old problem and get paid as early as tomorrow for work that has been completed today.
How Government Contract Financing Works
- Upon completion of the contract, or its benchmarks, submit your invoice and supporting documentation to the government agency while also sending a copy of the paperwork to the factoring company.
- The factor will then advance up to 80-90% of the gross receivable value by depositing the funds directly into your bank account (typically within 24 hours or less).
- The factoring company waits the weeks or months for repayment.
- As soon as the payment is received in full, the factor will release the remaining funds directly into your bank account after deducting the small factoring fee.
Benefits of Government Contract Factoring
- Same day funding
- Competitive advance rates and fees
- Short term agreements with no hidden fees
- You choose which customers to factor and which customers to pay directly
- 24/7 Online account access
- Free credit checks on new customers
- Dedicated account managers
- Extensive government contract financing experience
The last is to emphasis that, yes, the company I broker for has a lot of experience in government contracting invoicing, and dedicated managers can help you throughout the entire process.
Special services for people in the trucking, transportation, and car hauling business are now offered via associates of 100K Investing, LLC.
As you may know, Factors will buy your invoices (Accounts Receivables), giving you working capital within 24 hours. In addition, some of our associates offer fuel cards, road side assistance, tired discounts, and even one-on-one representation, to talk to someone at any point on your journey, about what ever you may need.
We work with businesses of all sizes to factor their invoices, from start-ups to large, publicly traded companies.
Factoring: the sale of a company’s accounts receivable to a 3rd party in order to generate “instant cash” to continue to operate their business. The Factor bills the business’s customers for the work the business completed. The customer is instructed to pay the Factor, and once the customer pays the Factor, the invoice is closed.
- Little, or even no startup costs!
24-hour client approvals
Invoices purchased same day on scanned copies, not originals
Competitive fees and advance rates
Dedicated account administrators
Free online credit checks, in most cases
If you currently have a factoring company, but are having some of the following problems:
- Originals required to get funded
- Per invoice fees
- Monthly minimums
- Non-responsive support personnel
- Delays in payments posting
- No fuel discounts
- Reluctance to advance your customers
We work with multiple Factors, to help you get the right choice for you, to get you the services you need!
Initially, our prime service for our business clients was to buy their seller financed notes, so they could get funds now, instead of waiting months or years to collect their payment.
We are working with a few different types of firms, to offer alternative commercial funding to businesses, especially when banks and other traditional lends say “no.”
Some of these methods include factoring. In part, this the selling of your invoices for cash now. Another option is merchant cash advances, or MCAs. The MCA is a loan, and the client pays it back through cash, credit card, and other sales the business makes. Others will be made available, as time progresses. Check here, on the updates section, and under the Financing Tab.